My experiences with having pics done in sl has been pretty good, however this was the best experience I've had to date. Not alot of sitting and waiting on the photographer to get pics from several angles.
Sky and Sophia work so well together as a team that my session was over before I had any time to think about being bored.
Sophia was there to chat with me and tell me the progress that Sky was making and any suggestions that I needed. Sky was busy doing his thing and making me look incredible as he focused on the job at hand.
Keep looking the good part is below....
The pic for my DJing stuff in SL... (who knew I could look so good =o)Oh yes, kids, I did save the best for last. :-)
My favorite pic I've ever had done in sl.

Now that you've seen such greatness how could you not click the Sacred Studio link and go get your own pics done ? You can also send an IM or notecard to Skyhawke Sodwind or Sophia Harlow in world to discuss your session as well. Go on, get to scheduling that session already .
No comments:
Post a Comment