Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It all started with Armidi.......

*~*Legal Notice.. No avvies were harmed in the making of any hilarity made. We reserve the right to shock, abuse, and make light of any damn thing we want. *~*

Oh yes we did.
Saki, Adolf, and I were shopping in the lagtastic goodness called Armidi..
Great stuff, awful lag, PG sim..
And so it begins.
I tp'd in Manni and he arrives on a bouncy ball \o/ I love all the random awesomeness of my friends. I had to get out my bouncy ball since that looked liked too much fun (and the distraction was great to prevent me from spending every last $L in my account)
Adolf seems to be able to stay online longer since the reinstall of sl \o/ FTW \o/


This pic is mostly just for Saki. I took off my bouncy ball and still bounced :-o *even with the red rose* (did you know I can break anything scripted in, oh, 3 seconds flat? )


Saki discovered her typing anim was back , she was ecstatic as we all are when that happens... =x (I think it was around this time that our friend, my super host at studio54, Rhianna decided she might have to disown us all)



Did you really think it ended there ? 0.o Ohhhh noooooo. We just need more room and less lag to continue on our tangent of hilarity.. Off to Insane Beauty Beach Club we went... More room, less lag, and well, Saki was the only person we were in danger of being ejected from. Lucky for us she's easy to distract and more then happy to join in the fun. I present you with Saki in champagne and a Jack-in-the-Box head. Isn't she great? \o/ Manni and I are being the back-up dancers as Glitter looked on in disbelief. Altho she did offer to take the crab home for safe keeping, away from our high jinks.




Noelyci dropped by for a little bit and dropped a castle on us. Too bad I forgot to take pics >.> Pris used us as shooting practice. Of course I had to return the favor. Speaking of..... where *did* Pris go ?
This is Manni enjoying the balloons I gave him after I shot him and sent him to his home point. *Had to say I'm sorry somehow, gosh*


Here's Ali *owner of the awesome* sporting a 'fro pretending not to notice the bits peeking at her from the cage Manni was trapped in. Watch out for Saki when she's got that Chinese food box. I found out the hard way when she came up and bitch slapped me with the thing.. x.x

The winner if the best bit contest was a tie between Saki and Manni. Altho Manni's AO made the flaunting of the bewbies a stunning thing to behold. Sadly, Glitter just couldn't come to a decision.


I would like to thank my friends for all great, funny, outrageous, goofy, happy times we all have when we put our minds to finding our own amusement.

No comments: