Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I had to go look at the new hair from Lamb and happened upon this awesome avvie.
Now if you know me you know that I am the person who instantly mutes child avvies but this time was different. This 'child avvie' didn't' have a skipping AO or spouting baby talk.

Meet my newest friend Starley Destiny. I had to IM her and tell her just how great her avvie was. Turns out she does custom gestures and is possibly going in a new direction sometime in the future.



I had to give her the Chucky stalker doll I have in my groaning inventory to complete her outfit. We chatted for a bit and she seems like just the kinda person who would be fun to chill with.

Originality is so great and doesn't happen alot in sl so when I see it, I have to show some appreciation.

Have a great Friday the 13th everyone. :-D

3 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

SKEERY!!!!!

Craig said...

Tristan! Craig Kearby here. I actually just got your IMs, sorry it took so long. I'd love to catch up, but my PC died and my laptop is a bit too ancient to run SL. Glad to see you're doing well!

Lissy said...

hahh hay thats meh i rember that!!!