
This is 6 of us Ch'Know people posing when LaLa asked us for our presence. From top left working clockwise Casandra, LaLeeta, Meara, Aisuru, Sai , Me above Sai's head, and Alicia. My sl just wouldn't be complete without this crazy, fun bunch of people. They have so many talents it is awe inspiring but they still tend to be normal down to earth kind, supportive, and caring people. Thanks to each and every one of you for helping me to get over my feelings of complete inadequacy when I see so many talented people in my friends list and on the grid, now the chances are much better I'll talk to my talented friends even if I don't have any smart profound words to wow them with. You all make my days in sl go by in a better way :-)

A group from Lolly's Lovlies doing the maracas dance before I mysteriously broke the script *cries* I still miss my maracas dancing....

Adolf and I were shopping for art one day and happened upon this hidden place of beauty. Which inspired a story idea.....now if only I would actually start writing it 0.o
No comments:
Post a Comment