Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ramblings about Weeds and other nonsense

Taking a mini break from SL...Lately my sl has been just ..not so fun and my RL needs some attending to as well.
Sometimes taking a break is the best way to recharge and put more fun back into stuff.

I've started DJing an internet radio station on Wednesdays called Times New Radio which is way exciting and really fun.

I've started watching this show called Weeds that I can watch from my pc (thank you netflix) that is fun and ironic and all kinds of cool. I've already watched all of season 1 and am now watching season 2.
I happened to find this amazing song that gave me shivers it was so good. It's by Leona Naess and it's called Ballerina. The video of it on YouTube is pretty good but this one I had to include because of the pool scene ( ironically that's when the song I'm referring to starts)
Lately I've had the feeling of just wanting to scream as loud as I could just to get rid of all the ick but umm yeah I'm not the kind of person who does stuff like that so in lieu of that I'll just do the pool scene vicariously thru Nancy(Mary Louise Parker)


No comments: