So many things going around in my head and this one song stuck throughout it all so I just have to share.
I've been in some kind of mood lately and this song just reminds me that sometimes life doesn't need to be happy to be the way it should be.
Sadness happens so that we can enjoy our happiness that much more.
Grief exists so that we can truly appreciate the joys in life.
Loneliness so we can be thankful for the love we are able to give and receive.
Wow this might be a post I end up taking down. =0 Not sure how fitting this is or how useful.
So I've been busy with RL most of the day but this post has been on my mind. I'm really tempted to take it down but instead I thought I would explain it a bit so I don't sound like the total loser I'm worried I actually sound like.
Sadness... for past mistakes, lost opportunities.
Grief... I've recently lost a family member to an unexpected heart attack this past Friday. I lost my best friend to cancer about a month ago.
Loneliness... I miss my best friends *tons* both Gina, who passed a month ago and my best friend from near where I used to live in Kansas. I'm also *extremely* shy and I am out of my depth in the city I live in now.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's true Tristan, it's part of the ebb and flow of life, if we were happy all the time it'd be some sort of plateau. We wouldn't know we were happy, we'd just know that it was the same all the time. *hugs*
-Quaintly
Post a Comment