Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Groovin along

I am thankful for time zone differences and the crazy kindness of my brit friend.
Meet Lolly (the Lollers) and MJ (nobody calls me MaryJane) two of my recent friends. They make me thankful for those nights when there is so much goin on in my head and I can't sleep because they are online and a group of us go club hopping.
I've discovered friends along the way, some genres of music I would have never thought I would like, and gotten to dust off my gestures and actually use them again .

This is the three of us dancing on the huddles I *finally* was able to get working.

Many hugs to Lolly, MJ, Mollie, Jonathon, Gem, Azonica, Larimar, and all of you crazy fun people in the LL group. Thank you all for being the cool accepting people you are.

No comments: