Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

So I finally logged in for the first time in like forever. Went to a really fun party being DJ'd by the bestest Ali of Ch'Know.. Lots of great people, tons of great tuneage, and happy people. Which I have to say is like the BEST part. Ali is such a sweetheart and so are the people she knows.

I danced around being my usual moronic, silent, shy self but still managed to at least talk to people by the time they were starting to leave. Yay me ! :-)

Enough about me though, I have a more pressing question on my mind (to me at least). Should we as bloggers expect to be put on other people's blogs simply because we put their blogs in our own ? Do some bloggers only put other blogs in their link-a-do to be put in their link-a-do?

I put other blogs in my blog because I read them and like them. I actually read ALOT more blogs then I have in my little link-a-do thingy. Who knows. That was my question of the day.

I'll be posting again soon because I have another pressing conundrum bouncing around in my head. I keep thinking with more experience blogging I'll be able to be a great blogger and be more eloquent with my thoughts , but until then y'all are stuck with disjointed stuff and bits :-P .

CeN popped in to say hi to those of us still at the hump day party with Ali which was so cool.
/me hugs CeN

Ok enough rambling for me . I'm off to bed now....... nite nite

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

I only link to the blogs I want to link to, usually friends and blogs I read regularly. Which reminds me... I really should add the links back in, now that I've moved my blog...

-Quaintly
quirkyquaintly.com

Tekila Vella said...

i agree with learning teacher - thats what i do too!