

Enough said ? Lately , despite my best efforts, I seem to be drawn back into some old drama by a very spiteful person. *shrugs and sighs*
Now I feel like I'm drowning in it. Ugh !!!
This begs the question, why are some people so into drama, thereby dragging those of us who absolutely hate drama into their evil web ?
I do my best to avoid any and all drama to the point of staying away from places that seem to draw drama.
I would like to have a happy and fun filled SL. I don't understand how drama is for some people fun. Fun for me is meeting cool people, shopping, goofing off in silly ways only SL allows (onigokko being a good example) , dancing, doing things that in RL aren't available (surfing, DJing).
Rant ended.....
Back to being my sunny self once again :-) Thanks for listening to my ramblings.....
3 comments:
Some people love drama because they're attention whores. They can't STAND not to have all the focus on themselves, so they demand it by creating drama that no one is interested in. It's usually better just to cut those people out of your life. :) There are far too many other awesome people out there to have fun with!
Thanks Ali :-)
I have to agree wit ali here. I have a friend who was my best friend. Drama seems to follow here and if not she creates it. I finally had enough and moved and put her ignore. lol i hate drama.
Post a Comment