My friend tp'd me to this spot to hang out ... so I said sure tp me because i was bored and had no clue what i was getting myself into. Yeah i'm sure they did a great job re-enacting the concerts but erm it's not so much my kind of music i guess... Lots of Elton John, Tina Turner songs. Although my musical tastes are a bit eclectic this kinda music just isn't there.Monday, August 11, 2008
My idea of Hell
My friend tp'd me to this spot to hang out ... so I said sure tp me because i was bored and had no clue what i was getting myself into. Yeah i'm sure they did a great job re-enacting the concerts but erm it's not so much my kind of music i guess... Lots of Elton John, Tina Turner songs. Although my musical tastes are a bit eclectic this kinda music just isn't there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my GAWD, LOL!!!!!!! I want to go just to make fun of that place? Do the AVs all look like the singers? OOOF the purple. I feel like someone just threw a can of Purple Drank at me!
Fun read so far! I'm glad you started a blog!
Post a Comment