You Are a Heart |
![]() Your life philosophy can be summed up as, "Love like you've never been hurt." Your greatest wish is to have harmony in all of your relationships. You can't help loving people, even when they're incredibly flawed. You are a true romantic, and you are willing to give almost anyone a second chance. |
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
i'm feelin' all quiz-ical tonight
Pardon the corny joke , I couldn't resist... :-D I'm utterly bored and wishing tonight would hurry up and get here since I've decided to go all out on my outfit for Ali's Hump Day event and I'm gonna drag as many people (kicking and screaming or not) as I can to this event. Until then I've decided to entertain myself with a quiz.... or two ..... or 20 ..... or whenever I bore myself....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment