Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going to OKC


going to visit this memorial and remember the chaos and the kindness it brought out in people oh yeah and how the ground shook even 5 miles away

hoping to avoid these while I'm there

hot humid heat in OKC but it's nice to take a break from RL sometimes ya know ? See family I haven't seen for too long and have some fun , enjoy some sights, and pay respects to those lost in the bombing...

See y'all soon ....

Tris

5 comments:

C said...

Safe travels, enjoy your time with your family

Aisuru Rieko said...

hai der! I live in OKC so it's a pretty good town. :D and tornado season is pretty much over, you won't really have to worry about them.

Tekila Vella said...

hello darling, sorry i missed you, got your msg late when I got home from rl work. Hope you're enjoying your travels and the construction along the way is finally done!

ps-i totally linked your blog to mine ;) hi5

Tristan Micheline said...

Oooo you do Aisru ? how cool :-) we're kinda neighbors then.. Would be great to chat sometime with you

Tristan Micheline said...

thanks Cen :-)) sorry I missed you Teki hun but good news i'm not any further away now then i was before woot