This Thursday is the day of the week that lots of SL bloggers post things they love. The special day of the week when everyone writes something about what they love or appreciate.
I have so many things I love and appreciate it would be hard for me to pick just one thing to write about.
I love the way important friendships are made in SL. I've met some of the greatest, most honest, beautiful people since joining the SL community. I will always treasure the friendships I've made in SL. There are so many of you who have made a difference in my slife.
The music in SL still amazes me to this day. I was lucky enough to become a DJ in SL and be one of those people who could contribute to the music of SL.
The endless amount of talented people in SL who make us look so great. All the skins, clothes, well placed prims.
I've come to a point where it was time to do some soul searching and make some changes to both SL and RL. I'll be in SL long enough to DJ (which if I can manage it will be once a week, possibly not at all) and that's about it. It's time for me to concentrate on my RL. With that intention in mind I've closed my twitter and plurk accounts and am working on getting out of my DJ gigs.
I'm still trying to decide if I should abdicate my kingdom or just leave it dormant. I still haven't decided yet. :-/
I will be keeping my land at Bluebonnet because it's really pretty, full of great friends, and my grotto looks great there ;-)
I'll see some of you online tonight when I log in but those that I don't see , please know that I'm sending you big hugs.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow loft you and hope it is temporary. You know where I am if you need ANYTHING.
*hugs* Tris! I wish you all the best with the changes you wanna make in both worlds; just want you to be happy. Don't be a stranger ;)
-Quaintly
Post a Comment