and twitter...... =/
*rocks herself in a corner with a confused look on her face*
Sarra has recently joined the blog community here. Check out her blog and we're (Saki, Sarra, and I) in talks about having a blog together for some newness from a fresh perspective, but that's all I'm saying about that for now *teaser*
What would a blog post be without some random pictures from SL ? 0.0
Here's your randomness for now.....

A pic I took when doing the starlust hunt a while back..

Some starlust items I picked up..

A really cool sphere chair from Off Brand Furniture (where I *finally* won the reading stump off the lucky board *go me* \o/ )
2 comments:
I am so happy you joined plurk! I hardly get to see you lately so hopefully this will help :) *hugs*
LaLa <3 I'm now on plurk and twitter lol *facepalms* what was I thinking, gosh
Post a Comment