Saturday, September 13, 2008

On the road again.....


Soo , here I am with internet on my pc and now i gotta travel for a few days :-/ Wahhhhhhhhh !!!! I miss SL and all of you so much and was really looking forward to being able to be online and get back to normal stuff again , but no.... gotta go put hella miles on the vehicle and a few days of chaos and travelling ... bleck ...


Someday soon I will be back to hug and annoy y'all again and oh yeah DJ at Sanctuary Rock again which turns out to be a really cool DJ job which I really enjoy OooOooO and yeah blog more on the WTF? blog as well ... I can't resist a good snark when the occassion calls for it...

but for now it's time to pack some clothes , load the vehicle , and get on the road...
so I leave y'all with bunches of hugs and wishes for happiness and lots of fun , happy times
see you soon :-)

No comments: